The need for your kitchen to be functional and practical is much more than any other room. Always think of how you can utilise your kitchen space to cater to your requirements when space is being remodelled. What is necessary and what isn’t. Think about the layout of the kitchen and do what will the best way of utilizing the remodelled kitchen space to the fullest. Atthe cozyhome kitchen renovation centre, you get the latest designs and ideas for remodelling your kitchen space effectively. The basic space planning and schematic design phase is the most essential part of any kitchen remodelling.
Always remember, bigger is not the best. Consider your budget above all other considerations and make sure your kitchen design falls under an affordable and reasonable budget. Generally, an effective and functional layout can be planned within the limits of your already existing kitchen, nit involving extra additions. For remodelling your kitchen space, contactthecozyhome kitchen renovationcentre. Their experienced contractors will offer you the best layout and designs, providing you with unexpected utility.
Kitchen Space Planning
Consulting an experienced remodelling contractor will help you ensure that things are laid out safely. Choose a suitable plan as per your convenience. Below given are a few things to remember while remodelling your kitchen area.
- Counters: Consider having a minimum of 35 inches of counter space for preparing food, having 24 inches on one side and 18 inches on the other at least. If more fits in the space, you can add.
- Appliances: Leave abundant space before appliances so that you don’t face problems in opening them. Keep at least 34 to 40 inches of space in front of appliances. If you want to place your fridge next to a wall, see that the door swings in the opposite way, else the wall might not allow the door to be opened entirely.
- Walkways: Your kitchen should be spacious enough to allow people to walk freely here and there. It should be able to accommodate more than 2 to 3 people during occasions. Leave at least 42 inches between the counters so that people can pass each other without disrupting anyone working at the counters.
- Choose practical designs: Whenever possible, always implement the classwork triangle. In this design, the sink, stove, and refrigerator are arranged in a triangular pattern. It saves unnecessary steps and hence your time. When you are remodelling a kitchen and planning to move in appliances or open up walls or make additions, consult a professional contractor to know the amount estimates. This will help you do things within your budget. Don’t finalise any design only because it has been your dream design. Most people have done so are frustrated now.
- Choose a layout for Your Space: Getting started with a list of the basic requirements and some inspirational images is a great way of beginning your remodelling. However, while planning on how your kitchen will look after being remodelled, focus more on how are you going to utilize the remodelled space to the utmost. Planning your kitchen space is all about an effective layout. Try Various options and choose the most efficient and convenient one. Consider which will the best layout for you. Whether an L shaped or U shaped or galley shaped kitchen would be the best.
Are you wanting to have an eat-in feature in your kitchen? Do you have to add additional appliances or change windows etc? Consider all these, and select a definite layout for your kitchen space from Hundreds of options and myriads of styles, designs, and layout.
- Get estimated prices: Once you have selected your kitchen layout and floor plan, contracts will be Willie to offer you a ballpark estimate. The more information you have regarding the details of your kitchen layout, the more accurate the ballpark number will be. Although all the layout details and the estimated prices might have to be changed later, at least you will have an idea about the estimated investment for the kitchen remodelling. Also, take estimates of material costs such as counterparts, cabinetry, flooring, and tiles.
- Sketch plans, 3d drawings and elevations now: Now that you have selected a layout of your kitchen space and know the estimated costs involved, hire a designer to detail out the layout. These drawings will enable you to visualise how the kitchen will look like once the remodelling is done and how the kitchen space will function. Note the plan carefully to see where utensils, spices, pans and pots, and appliances will be kept.
Once you know where will things and utensils be placed, you can be creative with the designs now. Cabinet design is an art, and you can personalize the style and shapes of cabinet drawers and doors, according to your choice. You can try out different designs and styles to create a unique kitchen design that is interesting and dynamic. Atcozyhome kitchen renovationcentre, you get the best of kitchen remodelling services. The contractors strive to meet your expectations. They are committed and experienced and will do what’s best for meeting your plans and requirements.