Have you ever wondered who is some of the most famous people living in Los Angeles?
What would you say if you knew that some of the most famous people living in Los Angeles aren’t from Los Angeles?
Los Angeles is a city whose inhabitants come from various places with one goal in mind. The goal is to become rich and famous.
Some people do become rich and famous and we are going to let you know all about famous people who are from or who live in Los Angeles now.
Famous People from Los Angeles
Some famous people from Los Angeles may not be who you think of right away. But these famous people were born and raised in Los Angeles.
They were a stone’s throw away from being famous all along. Here is a list of some famous people from Los Angeles;
- Kate Hudson – Kate Hudson is the daughter of Goldie Hawn and is famous in her own right as an actress. She has won a Golden Globe and has several Academy nominations.
- Val Kilmer – Val Kilmer is ranked 95 out of 127 on the best living American actors and was born in raised in Los Angeles.
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Titanic star is an actor and film producer. He has been nominated 10 times for Golden Globe and won twice. He also has five Academy award nominations.
- Jodie Foster – is an award-winning film director, producer, and actress. She started in commercials when she was a baby and has been in the business ever since.
- Jake Gyllenhaal – is an award-winning actor and is the son of Los Angeles resident director Stephen Gyllenhaal and screenwriter Naomi Foner. Jake has been acting since the age of ten.
All the above actors and actresses have celebrity homes worth millions. Their homes are so posh and luxurious Los Angeles tourist services sometimes bring tourists by to gaze in wonder upon their beauty.
Famous People in Los Angeles
It is true what the celebrity magazines report. Famous people who live in Los Angeles may have houses all over the world but they keep a gorgeous home in Los Angeles too.
Some of these famous people will buy and sell through a private sale or sell a house at auction depending on their financial need at the time.
There are also many times when famous people leave their Los Angeles or overseas home to a child or spouse in their will.
When it comes time to sell the inherited estate or home they need the best company to assist them.
It is common for them to have questions about the inherited property and how to sell in a maximized manner.
That is what we are here for. We try to provide maximized real estate profits for all our customers no matter the circumstances of the sale.
Famous People Who Have Homes in Los Angeles
No matter where famous people buy and sell their homes and estates, there is usually one very gorgeous house located in Los Angeles. Here are a few famous people who have homes in Los Angeles;
- Johnny Depp – Johnny Depp owns penthouse condominiums in downtown Los Angeles which goes on and off the real estate market. Best known for Pirates of the Caribbean he also owns around five homes off Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles.
- Reese Witherspoon – Reese Witherspoon owns a home in the Pacific Palisades which is said to be elegant and reflect her graceful style. For good measure, she has an infinity pool overlooking the mountains in Santa Monica.
- Kim Kardashian – Kim Kardashian may not be an actress, director or producer but she is famous. She and her husband, Kanye West have a $20 million-plus estate in Los Angeles.
- Denzel Washington – Denzel Washington is an Academy Award-winning actor. He and his wife own a house in an exclusive and gated community in Beverly Hills.
- Steven Spielberg – Steven Spielberg may be the most famous director living today. So, it is fitting he lives in a home which used to be owned by one of the most famous actors of all time, Cary Grant. This Malibu estate overlooks the Pacific ocean and is worth a small fortune.
Living in Los Angeles
There are never-ending stories and visions about famous people and their trips and real estate purchases.
Mainly because famous people buy real estate ranging from estates in Europe to homes on islands all over the world.
Who doesn’t want to buy their own island? Who doesn’t have dreams about living in a home fit for a king or queen?
But living in Los Angeles takes budgeting, effort and a little bit of luck when purchasing real estate.
If you want to keep up with your famous neighbors in Los Angeles, you are going to need a lot more than a planned budget.
Some famous people homes are over 25,000 square feet. Some of the famous people homes sit on more than 150 acres.
Many famous people homes come with recording studios, basketball courts, tennis courts, infinity pools, personalized gyms, movie theaters, and even jet runways.
Like Will Smiths home has its own recording studio and so many bedrooms it can rival a hotel.
John Travolta has his own airplane runway as he is a licensed pilot. He also has multiple private jets he parks in his customized garage.
No one said it was easy to be rich and famous. But almost everyone says they wish they had the real estate some of the rich and famous own.
Sell a House at Auction
When it comes time to sell a house at auction if you are rich and famous you need the best in the business.
Selling a house at auction for the rich and famous takes stellar experience. It also takes excellent skills and a network of buyers which spans the globe.
We can provide real estate services to famous people. But the mainstay of our business is providing real estate services to regular homeowners like you and me.
No matter who we are representing in real estate, we keep the confidence, details, and specifics with only the people who need to know them.
If you need to sell your house at an auction or through a private sale, we are one of the best real estate companies anywhere.
Visit the rest of our site for more information on homes for the rich and famous.