This Mansion was first built in 1877, and is located in a suburb of Hunter’s Hill, in Sydney, Australia. This home was renovated, and doubled its actual size. The main home consists of five bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms which includes three guest bedrooms that each open to a shared veranda and a master suite. The house also contains a self-contained guesthome which features a kitchen, has concrete floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows fitted exterior shades .
There is a swimming pool and a shaded pergola, as well as a tennis court located next to the river.