California’s summer heat can make it difficult with the relentless sun and scorching heat. Here are eight ways you can escape the heat and sun and relax by the pool or on the beach.
- Go to the closest beach for a cool dip in the sea. You’ll find a perfect spot to cool off outdoors, from sunny beaches in Southern California like Malibu and beautiful coastlines of Northern California like Big Sur.
- You can take advantage of the local hiking trails to go for a beautiful hike in your favourite wilderness area. You can explore nature outdoors in California, no matter what your preference is.
- You can go camping with family or friends in one of the many campgrounds throughout California. California has many ways to spend time outdoors, no matter whether you like camping under the stars and RVing.
- Swim at the local pool. You can also go to a water park. There are many options to beat the heat, whether you want a quick soak or something more relaxed.
- Explore the beautiful state by bike, and take a look at local greenways or trails. California has beautiful natural areas, from rolling vineyards and rugged mountains. California’s outdoor spaces are ideal for cycling outside to take in the sights.
- Birdwatching can be done at any of the numerous wildlife refuges throughout California. California offers many opportunities to observe wildlife outdoors, including waterfowl and birds of prey.
- Take a picnic with you and enjoy a peaceful afternoon in the great outdoors. California has many stunning outdoor spaces, including lush greenlands and redwood towers.
- You can escape to any of California’s stunning botanical gardens, and take in the peaceful beauty of nature. These beautiful gardens offer endless ways to immerse yourself in California’s natural beauty, from lush desert oasiss to colorful coastal flowers.
- Participate in any of the outdoor festivals held throughout California during the summer. You can enjoy all the outdoor activities that California offers, including music festivals and art fairs.
- You can unleash your adrenaline by experiencing California’s outdoor adventures like skydiving, ziplining and surfing. There are many outdoor activities that you can do in California.
What are you waiting to do? Enjoy the best of California this summer by getting outside! You can cool down by the pool, or enjoy some outdoor adventure. There are so many options to take advantage of this sunny weather. Enjoy the sunshine and embrace the heat!